AwesomeMarioFan's Official Forums
If registered, please login to access forum features such as posting and voting. If you would like to access these features, register or login. If you would like to remain a guest, please close this popup.
If registered, please login to access forum features such as posting and voting. If you would like to access these features, register or login. If you would like to remain a guest, please close this popup.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Server IP: awesomemariofan100.no-ip.org:25602

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to AwesomeMarioFan's Official Forums! Announcements will be shown here. Remember to login or register!
Minecraft Server IP: awesomemariofan100.no-ip.org:25602, Open 24/7!
Official Website URL: http://www.awesomemariofan.weebly.com/ | Updated Rarely, use Forums

Joe for Co-Owner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joee
Admin
Admin
Joee

Joe for Co-Owner Empty
PostSubject: Joe for Co-Owner   Joe for Co-Owner EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:55 am

In Game Name:Joe
Requested Position:Co-Owner
Reason for this application: Well I guess this is the last rank I will run for this means I'm gonna help out mario with the server alot with Co-Owner rank.
Past experience:Well there's nothing much I have been on this server and the old one I been with AwesomeMarioFan since almost the beggining

I won't be on the server till saturday I have a doctors apointment and I'm going in another city and I'm staying at my grandma's so I hope I get lots of votes <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Joe for Co-Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe for Co-Owner   Joe for Co-Owner EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:54 am

I would say yes, but since you have had a recent promotion to Operator I think you need a little more time before Co-Owner

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Joee
Admin
Admin
Joee

Joe for Co-Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe for Co-Owner   Joe for Co-Owner EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Shouldn't this be locked I got promoted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joe for Co-Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe for Co-Owner   Joe for Co-Owner Empty

Back to top Go down

Joe for Co-Owner
Page 1 of 1