AwesomeMarioFan's Official Forums
If registered, please login to access forum features such as posting and voting. If you would like to access these features, register or login. If you would like to remain a guest, please close this popup.
If registered, please login to access forum features such as posting and voting. If you would like to access these features, register or login. If you would like to remain a guest, please close this popup.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Server IP: awesomemariofan100.no-ip.org:25602

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to AwesomeMarioFan's Official Forums! Announcements will be shown here. Remember to login or register!
Minecraft Server IP: awesomemariofan100.no-ip.org:25602, Open 24/7!
Official Website URL: http://www.awesomemariofan.weebly.com/ | Updated Rarely, use Forums

Monkeyhat101 For Modarator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkeyhat101
Monkeyhat101

Monkeyhat101 For Modarator Empty
PostSubject: Monkeyhat101 For Modarator   Monkeyhat101 For Modarator EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:09 pm

In Game Name
I am known as Monkeyhat101 on this server.

Reason for Application: I have been playing on this server for the past 2 months and think i am ready for this job. Currently I am part of Greif Police to prevent greifing.
If I have this job I can make this server a better place by anti greif, banning misfits and building with my redstone skills. Currently i have not greifed anywhere but have been greifed. I hate greifers and would like to stop them so if I have this Rank i will be enable to continue with this action of anti greif even more. I also help people with redstone related problems. I also helped people build. Being this rank will be a delight to me and my friend's so please take in my reason and thank you for your time and support.

Past Experience:

I've am very good with redstone and respecting others. I also Play other servers and am good with interor design. Just check my house
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Monkeyhat101 For Modarator   Monkeyhat101 For Modarator EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:10 pm

I Vote YES
Back to top Go down
DamonBui
Server Staff
Server Staff
DamonBui

PostSubject: Sorry   Monkeyhat101 For Modarator EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:21 pm

I Woudlnt Say No, But due to the recent promotion for you, i think that you should wait a while before next promotion. i think bmjr should become a moderator, hes friendly and a non-griefer!
Back to top Go down
Monkeyhat101
Monkeyhat101

PostSubject: Re: Monkeyhat101 For Modarator   Monkeyhat101 For Modarator EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:46 pm

I would like to say I do not greif but I may be wrong can you please show me events when i have. I'm not running against Bmjr because were friends so please no compatitions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killadragon
Admin
Admin
killadragon

PostSubject: Re: Monkeyhat101 For Modarator   Monkeyhat101 For Modarator EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Very Happy I Vote YES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monkeyhat101 For Modarator   Monkeyhat101 For Modarator Empty

Back to top Go down

Monkeyhat101 For Modarator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AwesomeMarioFan's Official Forums :: Minecraft Server :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: