AwesomeMarioFan's Official Forums
If registered, please login to access forum features such as posting and voting. If you would like to access these features, register or login. If you would like to remain a guest, please close this popup.
If registered, please login to access forum features such as posting and voting. If you would like to access these features, register or login. If you would like to remain a guest, please close this popup.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Server IP: awesomemariofan100.no-ip.org:25602

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to AwesomeMarioFan's Official Forums! Announcements will be shown here. Remember to login or register!
Minecraft Server IP: awesomemariofan100.no-ip.org:25602, Open 24/7!
Official Website URL: http://www.awesomemariofan.weebly.com/ | Updated Rarely, use Forums

[Mod application] Jacob61916

Go down 

Jacob61916 for Moderator
Yes
[Mod application] Jacob61916 I_vote_lcap0%[Mod application] Jacob61916 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, I'll rather have lady gaga as mod
[Mod application] Jacob61916 I_vote_lcap0%[Mod application] Jacob61916 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
kosho123
kosho123

[Mod application] Jacob61916 Empty
PostSubject: [Mod application] Jacob61916   [Mod application] Jacob61916 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:37 pm

In-Game Name: Jacob61916
Requested Position: Moderator
Current Position: Member
Reason for Application: To be able to fix griefs and i have helped new people when they join the server like tell them the worlds and rules in that worlds. To help others and when I'm on, i find griefs but there is no admin or moderator onipresent to fix them. I'm on usually when there is barely anyone on. If you don't know me, I have been on since the thanksgiving week I think.
Past Experience:
I have operated my own server for a few months but has died due to funding issues.
Back to top Go down

[Mod application] Jacob61916
Page 1 of 1